What makes our programme different?
- Combining the highest UK business education standards with a deep knowledge of management-development needs in Poland
- Co-designed with Ashridge Executive Education, jointly offered with SWPS University
- Flexible study mode, combining bi-monthly intensive residential sessions with advanced e-learning methods
- Taught by world-class faculty from reputable universities in Europe and North America, possessing practical experience
- Academically rich and practically relevant, informed by applied research and insights from management practitioners
- Taught entirely in English
- International module delivered at Ashridge in the UK
- Personal and Leadership Development (P&LD) sessions offered throughout the programme, leading to a High Performance Leadership certificate
We are an independent business school; therefore, we are able to make quick decisions, and due to our continual work with business, we can deliver up-to-date knowledge and best business practices. Our educational and training programmes are successful in the marketplace because they strictly fit the needs of companies and managerial cadre.
This programme is jointly offered by IBD Business School and SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities, the first private university in Poland. Collaboration between IBD and SWPS provides an excellent combination of long-standing experience in executive training and development (IBD) with superb knowledge in the area of psychology applications in management and, and experience in post-graduate studies (SWPS).
The EMBA programme builds solid theoretical and practical foundations for advancement to an international management elite.
Our value proposition
Innovative, rigorous yet practical programme, co-designed by a world’s top business school together with Poland’s leading executive development organisation, delivered jointly with a leading private university. A programme combining flexible study mode with world-class faculty, adhering to the highest international educational standards.